Featured Image: Photo by Jong Marshes (Unsplash)
The market will reach an estimated valuation of USD 642.22 million by 2027, while registering this growth at a rate of 4.10% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research report on drinking water adsorbents market provides analysis and insights regarding the varied factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
The market has been analyzed taking into considerations the different factors which includes the market drivers, restraints, opportunities, key competitor landscape, trend analysis, outlook, estimate and forecast factors.
Market Scope, Segments and Forecast of the Drinking Water Adsorbents Market:
This Drinking Water Adsorbents Market research report categorizes the market by companies, geographical region, type, component, application and end-use industry.
1) Market Share by Manufacturers: Here, the report provides details about revenue by manufacturers, production and capacity by manufacturers, price by manufacturers, expansion plans, mergers and acquisitions, and products, market entry dates, distribution, and market areas of key manufacturers.
Major Key Players of the Drinking Water Adsorbents Market
BASF SE, CycloPure, TIGG LLC, Evoqua Water Technologies, GEH Wasserchemie, DuPont, Lenntech B.V., KMI Zeolite, Purolite and Kuraray Co. Ltd., among other domestic and global players.
2) Production by Region: Here, the production value growth rate, production growth rate, import and export, and key players of each regional market are provided.
Geographical Coverage of Drinking Water Adsorbents Market
• Europe: Russia, France, UK, Italy, UK, Germany, Others
• North America: Mexico, U.S., and Canada,
• Asia Pacific: South Korea, China, Singapore, India, Taiwan,Japan, Others
• Rest of the World (RoW): Africa, Middle East,South America & Central America
3) Market Size by Type: This section concentrates on product type segments where production value market share, price, and production market share by product type are discussed.
On the basis of product type, the adsorbents market is segmented into
zeolite, clay, alumina, activated carbon, manganese oxide, cellulose and others.
4) Market Size by Application: Besides an overview of the Drinking Water Adsorbents Market by application, it gives a study on the consumption in the global market by application.
The application segment for drinking water adsorbents market is segmented into industrial use, consumer use and others.
5) Global Growth Trends: This section focuses on industry trends where market drivers and top market trends are shed light upon. It also provides growth rates of key producers operating in the global Drinking Water Adsorbents Market. Furthermore, it offers production and capacity analysis where marketing pricing trends, capacity, production, and production value of the global Drinking Water Adsorbents Market are discussed.
Used analysis types:
• SWOT Analysis
• PEST Analysis
• Value Chain Analysis
• Market Attractiveness Analysis
• Porter’s Five Analysis
Further key findings from the report:
• Activated carbon was the dominant product segment occupying 65.7% of the market share in terms of revenue in 2018, as the product is a preferred choice for the removal of multiple contaminants, owing to its ability to remove every single type of contaminant
• The market for zeolite based drinking water adsorbents is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2019 to 2025 on account of superior performance of the product in the removal of heavy metals form water
The rising level of water contamination has forced governments across the globe to impose strict waste treatment and pollution control norms to reduce the contamination of groundwater and water resources. These norms and regulations mandate industries to adopt environmentally-friendly and efficient water treatment and disposal methods.
The increase in demand for activated carbon for the removal of turbidity and naturally occurring organic matter, excellent properties offered in different industry verticals, high demand for adsorbents for the filtration of drinking water along with rising concerns associated to health hazards, counting brain damage, organ failure and cancer caused by the consumption of contaminated water that can be treated using adsorbents are also expected to improve the market growth rate.
Rising focus on the use of natural raw materials, such as coconut shell, wood, plant waste for production of activated carbon in order to develop environmentally sustainable product is anticipated to create growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
Fluctuation in prices of aluminium hydroxide, which is a primary raw material in production of alumina is expected to influence the product prices.
Summary of the Report
This report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market.
Get Free Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drinking-water-adsorbents-market